Submission Preparation Checklist
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The submission file must be uploaded in a strictly anonymous form and without references that allow to find out the name of the author.
- Authors have to include abstracts and keywords using English language in the article.
- I hereby declare that this article is my original work, a part from any permitted third party copyright material I have included, and does not infringe any intellectual property rights of any other person or entity and cannot be construed as plagiarizing any other published work, including my own published work.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.