Submission Preparation Checklist
- The contribution has not been previously published, nor proposed to another journal (or an explanation is provided to the editor in the comments).
- The submission file is in an OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect format.
- Where possible, reference URLs have been provided
- Text has single spacing; use a 12-point font; use italics instead of underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text in the appropriate places, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements summarized in author guidelines/a, which can be found on the journal information page. Remember to provide an abstract in English of 500 characters including spaces and a list of 5 keywords.
- The text (except in the case of Reviews) must be anonymized, also removing references to previous works. Such references may be introduced in the post-evaluation phase. Non-anonymized contributions will not be considered.
- Contributions to the Articles section (max 50,000 characters) and Reviews (max 15,000 characters) are received throughout the year, seamlessly. The contributions for the Discussions section (max 30,000 characters) follow the deadlines indicated in the call for papers, at this link: https://mimesisjournals.com/ojs/index.php/MF/call-for-papers
The names and email addresses entered on this magazine website will be used solely for the stated purposes and will not be made available for any other use.